We provide total data protection solutions to achieve our clients’ compliance with domestic and EU law and Regulations, helping them transition to the more demanding framework of the General Data Protection Regulation, which will apply from May 2018.
Our compliance services include the following:
- Evaluation of the client’s existing forms and procedures for collecting and processing personal data of employees, customers and associates.
- Evaluation of the client’s existing measures and procedures for the protection of personal data.
- Advisory in drafting and implementing data protection policies.
- Advisory in the official capacity of Data Protection Officer to achieve compliance with the Regulation.
- Advisory in drafting updated forms for data collection and processing consent, requests by individuals whose personal data is being processed by the client and notification of a data breach.
- Cooperating with management and staff to implement and monitor policies and dealing with data breaches.
- Liaising with the government authorities on behalf of the client. υπεύθυνου επεξεργασίας.
- Liaising with individuals whose personal data is being processed by the client and dealing with complaints or requests.